неделя, 1 юни 2014 г.

ХУБАВА НЕДЕЛЯ :D Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz




Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow!
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call HOME...

So am I wrong?
For thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong?
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?
But that's just how I feel!

Walk your walk and don't look back, always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel!    
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Благодаря Ви за коментара :D